- Conversation Skills and Autism
- Clubs for People with Autism & Special Needs
- Autism – Evolution in the Making.
- Mainstream Schools vs Special Schools for Autism
- Autism Awareness Month
- Autistic Children’s Pragmatic Language – Conflict Resolution & Social Skills
- Occupational Therapy for Autism.
- DSM-5 Changing Autism Spectrum Disorder Diagnosis
- Autism Spectrum Disorders and Puberty
- Coping with Autism Spectrum Disorder Meltdowns and Behaviours
Powered by Twitter Tools
SEO Booster Lite
Tag Archives: The Brain That Heals Itself
The Ten Best Books for Understanding and Treating Autism We have done a great deal of research and reading over the years to get the best knowledge, understanding and methods for treating our daughter with an Autism Spectrum Disorder.
We learned about Music and Sound Therapy for treating Autism (ASD) as well as other Pervasive Development Disorders (PDD), early on our journey with Isy. There are several different types of Sound or Music Therapy, also know as Auditory Stimulation … Continue reading