- Conversation Skills and Autism
- Clubs for People with Autism & Special Needs
- Autism – Evolution in the Making.
- Mainstream Schools vs Special Schools for Autism
- Autism Awareness Month
- Autistic Children’s Pragmatic Language – Conflict Resolution & Social Skills
- Occupational Therapy for Autism.
- DSM-5 Changing Autism Spectrum Disorder Diagnosis
- Autism Spectrum Disorders and Puberty
- Coping with Autism Spectrum Disorder Meltdowns and Behaviours
Powered by Twitter Tools
SEO Booster Lite
Tag Archives: Social Skills
Teaching Conversation to a Child with Autism Teaching conversation to a child or adult within the Autism Spectrum of Disorders can be a challenge. Whether it be an individual with severe Autism or a high functioning individual with Asperger Syndrome, … Continue reading →
Home Tutoring Not Home Schooling Home Tutoring, not to be confused with Home Schooling, are completely different scenarios. We have been home tutoring our daughter long before she began “full time” school and continue to do so. But as we … Continue reading →