- Conversation Skills and Autism
- Clubs for People with Autism & Special Needs
- Autism – Evolution in the Making.
- Mainstream Schools vs Special Schools for Autism
- Autism Awareness Month
- Autistic Children’s Pragmatic Language – Conflict Resolution & Social Skills
- Occupational Therapy for Autism.
- DSM-5 Changing Autism Spectrum Disorder Diagnosis
- Autism Spectrum Disorders and Puberty
- Coping with Autism Spectrum Disorder Meltdowns and Behaviours
Powered by Twitter Tools
SEO Booster Lite
Tag Archives: Rett’s Disorder
Autism Spectrum Disorders – ASD – Aspergers Autism Spectrum Disorder is a term used to describe a number of similar, yet distinct medical diagnoses. These include: Autism Disorder, Asperger’s Disorder, Childhood Disintegrative Disorder, Rett’s Disorder, Pervasive Developmental Disorder Not Otherwise … Continue reading