- Conversation Skills and Autism
- Clubs for People with Autism & Special Needs
- Autism – Evolution in the Making.
- Mainstream Schools vs Special Schools for Autism
- Autism Awareness Month
- Autistic Children’s Pragmatic Language – Conflict Resolution & Social Skills
- Occupational Therapy for Autism.
- DSM-5 Changing Autism Spectrum Disorder Diagnosis
- Autism Spectrum Disorders and Puberty
- Coping with Autism Spectrum Disorder Meltdowns and Behaviours
Powered by Twitter Tools
SEO Booster Lite
Tag Archives: Lovaas
As mentioned in the previous post – ABA, what is it and how does it work – the most common and distinguishing type of intervention based on applied behavior analysis is discrete trial teaching. It is what people most often … Continue reading
Applied Behavior Analysis. “Applied” means practice, rather than research or philosophy. “Behavior analysis” may be read as “learning theory,” that is, understanding what leads to (or doesn’t lead to) new skills. (This is a simplification: ABA is just as much … Continue reading