- Conversation Skills and Autism
- Clubs for People with Autism & Special Needs
- Autism – Evolution in the Making.
- Mainstream Schools vs Special Schools for Autism
- Autism Awareness Month
- Autistic Children’s Pragmatic Language – Conflict Resolution & Social Skills
- Occupational Therapy for Autism.
- DSM-5 Changing Autism Spectrum Disorder Diagnosis
- Autism Spectrum Disorders and Puberty
- Coping with Autism Spectrum Disorder Meltdowns and Behaviours
Powered by Twitter Tools
SEO Booster Lite
Tag Archives: Home Tutoring
Schools for Autism – Mainstream or Special? We have had quite a lot of exposure lately to the subject of Mainstream Schools and Special Schools for children with Austism. There are quite a few arguments / opinions for and against … Continue reading
How to teach a child with Autism using ABA techniques and the power of positive re-enforcement (Video). Liz has been home tutoring our daughter with Autism – Isy for just over ten years now. She uses a combination of techniques … Continue reading
Over the past few months we have been battling with the “schooling system” in order to be able to school Isy part time and be able to home tutor her on the days she does not attend school.