- Conversation Skills and Autism
- Clubs for People with Autism & Special Needs
- Autism – Evolution in the Making.
- Mainstream Schools vs Special Schools for Autism
- Autism Awareness Month
- Autistic Children’s Pragmatic Language – Conflict Resolution & Social Skills
- Occupational Therapy for Autism.
- DSM-5 Changing Autism Spectrum Disorder Diagnosis
- Autism Spectrum Disorders and Puberty
- Coping with Autism Spectrum Disorder Meltdowns and Behaviours
Powered by Twitter Tools
SEO Booster Lite
Tag Archives: education
Over the past few months we have been battling with the “schooling system” in order to be able to school Isy part time and be able to home tutor her on the days she does not attend school.
Special Schools For Children With Autism Special schools are another choice we have to educate our children with “Special Needs” such as Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD). There are a variety of Special Schools, some are Government run and some are … Continue reading