- Conversation Skills and Autism
- Clubs for People with Autism & Special Needs
- Autism – Evolution in the Making.
- Mainstream Schools vs Special Schools for Autism
- Autism Awareness Month
- Autistic Children’s Pragmatic Language – Conflict Resolution & Social Skills
- Occupational Therapy for Autism.
- DSM-5 Changing Autism Spectrum Disorder Diagnosis
- Autism Spectrum Disorders and Puberty
- Coping with Autism Spectrum Disorder Meltdowns and Behaviours
Powered by Twitter Tools
SEO Booster Lite
Tag Archives: DTT
Schools for Autism – Mainstream or Special? We have had quite a lot of exposure lately to the subject of Mainstream Schools and Special Schools for children with Austism. There are quite a few arguments / opinions for and against … Continue reading
FAQ About Autism and Autistic Persons Here is a list of the most FAQ (frequently asked questions) with answers in respect to Autism Spectrum Disorders and Autistic children and or persons.
Recovery from Autism is not a Dirty Word After reading many posts in forums and groups it seems that there are Doctors, individuals and communities out there that actually frown on the word “Recovery” when in reference to Autism Spectrum … Continue reading
How to teach a child with Autism using ABA techniques and the power of positive re-enforcement (Video). Liz has been home tutoring our daughter with Autism – Isy for just over ten years now. She uses a combination of techniques … Continue reading