- Conversation Skills and Autism
- Clubs for People with Autism & Special Needs
- Autism – Evolution in the Making.
- Mainstream Schools vs Special Schools for Autism
- Autism Awareness Month
- Autistic Children’s Pragmatic Language – Conflict Resolution & Social Skills
- Occupational Therapy for Autism.
- DSM-5 Changing Autism Spectrum Disorder Diagnosis
- Autism Spectrum Disorders and Puberty
- Coping with Autism Spectrum Disorder Meltdowns and Behaviours
Powered by Twitter Tools
SEO Booster Lite
Tag Archives: Autism Spectrum Disorder
DSM-5 Autism Disorders The way in which Autism Spectrum Disorders, including Asperger’s Syndrome, are diagnosed are going to radically change in May 2013. At the moment the DSM-4 (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders ) criteria is being used … Continue reading
Help is needed with research by parents of children in the Autism Spectrum of Disorders. Please help and complete the survey below, there is no personal or sensitive information gathered in this survey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/autism1. Linda Scotson (The Scotson Technique) is … Continue reading