- Conversation Skills and Autism
- Clubs for People with Autism & Special Needs
- Autism – Evolution in the Making.
- Mainstream Schools vs Special Schools for Autism
- Autism Awareness Month
- Autistic Children’s Pragmatic Language – Conflict Resolution & Social Skills
- Occupational Therapy for Autism.
- DSM-5 Changing Autism Spectrum Disorder Diagnosis
- Autism Spectrum Disorders and Puberty
- Coping with Autism Spectrum Disorder Meltdowns and Behaviours
Powered by Twitter Tools
SEO Booster Lite
Tag Archives: autism resources
Modifying Behavior in Autistic Children Schedule and Day strips are a great way to get an Autistic child to understand what is going on on a day to day basis. It teaches them language and can modify their behavior by … Continue reading
How to teach a child with Autism using ABA techniques and the power of positive re-enforcement (Video). Liz has been home tutoring our daughter with Autism – Isy for just over ten years now. She uses a combination of techniques … Continue reading
Toilet or Potty Training a Child With Autism When Isy was three we had a challenge trying to teach her to go to the toilet for number 2’s. We looked high and low for methods to teach her to go … Continue reading