- Conversation Skills and Autism
- Clubs for People with Autism & Special Needs
- Autism – Evolution in the Making.
- Mainstream Schools vs Special Schools for Autism
- Autism Awareness Month
- Autistic Children’s Pragmatic Language – Conflict Resolution & Social Skills
- Occupational Therapy for Autism.
- DSM-5 Changing Autism Spectrum Disorder Diagnosis
- Autism Spectrum Disorders and Puberty
- Coping with Autism Spectrum Disorder Meltdowns and Behaviours
Powered by Twitter Tools
SEO Booster Lite
Tag Archives: Aspergers
Make Your Own Interactive Flash Cards In the previous post Teach Children with Autism Speech and Language we had a demonstration of some interactive Flash cards with sound that we made up for Isy to teach her to read and … Continue reading
This is a method that we used ourselves right at the beginning when Isy had no language or speech.
Special Schools For Children With Autism Special schools are another choice we have to educate our children with “Special Needs” such as Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD). There are a variety of Special Schools, some are Government run and some are … Continue reading