- Conversation Skills and Autism
- Clubs for People with Autism & Special Needs
- Autism – Evolution in the Making.
- Mainstream Schools vs Special Schools for Autism
- Autism Awareness Month
- Autistic Children’s Pragmatic Language – Conflict Resolution & Social Skills
- Occupational Therapy for Autism.
- DSM-5 Changing Autism Spectrum Disorder Diagnosis
- Autism Spectrum Disorders and Puberty
- Coping with Autism Spectrum Disorder Meltdowns and Behaviours
Powered by Twitter Tools
SEO Booster Lite
Tag Archives: ASD affected families
Autism School for Adelaide – Parents seeking financial backers. The Adelaide Autism community is seeking to buy an education facility in the Adelaide Southern suburbs to develop a parent run, best practice, ASD therapy clinic and ASD Remedial Education Facility, … Continue reading
I remember when we had our worst fears confirmed – your child has Autism! It can be a devastating blow, and you are left wondering – what now?
I was just recently having a conversation with a friend about our kids. We were talking about how we as parents influence our children’s behaviours, (with or without ASD). Whether we like it or not we play an enormous role … Continue reading
Hi, my name is Isabella, Isy for short. I was born in mid 1997 and was diagnosed with autism at the age of two. My parents originally started Isabella’s Autism Pages in 2004 to help other parents in similar circumstances, … Continue reading