- Conversation Skills and Autism
- Clubs for People with Autism & Special Needs
- Autism – Evolution in the Making.
- Mainstream Schools vs Special Schools for Autism
- Autism Awareness Month
- Autistic Children’s Pragmatic Language – Conflict Resolution & Social Skills
- Occupational Therapy for Autism.
- DSM-5 Changing Autism Spectrum Disorder Diagnosis
- Autism Spectrum Disorders and Puberty
- Coping with Autism Spectrum Disorder Meltdowns and Behaviours
Powered by Twitter Tools
SEO Booster Lite
Category Archives: Autism ASD insights
Teaching conversation Skills to Children with Autism. Wow today we are ecstatic parents of a child with Autism! For quite a number of years I have been working on Isybees conversation skills. She has a great grasp on vocabulary and … Continue reading
Could Autism ASD be Human Evolution in the making? Autism awareness month is April, so I thought we would post something which would possibly raise some eyebrows about the subject of Autism Spectrum Disorders and Evolution.
I was just recently having a conversation with a friend about our kids. We were talking about how we as parents influence our children’s behaviours, (with or without ASD). Whether we like it or not we play an enormous role … Continue reading
We have just seen the movie Temple Grandin after having heard about it in the Adelaide Autism Yahoo Group, and I must admit we thoroughly enjoyed it, I would give it a 10 out of 10, but then again I … Continue reading