- Conversation Skills and Autism
- Clubs for People with Autism & Special Needs
- Autism – Evolution in the Making.
- Mainstream Schools vs Special Schools for Autism
- Autism Awareness Month
- Autistic Children’s Pragmatic Language – Conflict Resolution & Social Skills
- Occupational Therapy for Autism.
- DSM-5 Changing Autism Spectrum Disorder Diagnosis
- Autism Spectrum Disorders and Puberty
- Coping with Autism Spectrum Disorder Meltdowns and Behaviours
Powered by Twitter Tools
SEO Booster Lite
Author Archives: EJ Banon
Teaching conversation Skills to Children with Autism. Wow today we are ecstatic parents of a child with Autism! For quite a number of years I have been working on Isybees conversation skills. She has a great grasp on vocabulary and … Continue reading
Could Autism ASD be Human Evolution in the making? Autism awareness month is April, so I thought we would post something which would possibly raise some eyebrows about the subject of Autism Spectrum Disorders and Evolution.
Schools for Autism – Mainstream or Special? We have had quite a lot of exposure lately to the subject of Mainstream Schools and Special Schools for children with Austism. There are quite a few arguments / opinions for and against … Continue reading
April is Autism Awareness Month It is Autism Awareness Month and it is staggering the number of children being diagnosed within the Autism Spectrum of Disorders, at the moment 1 in 88 children are being diagnosed and 1 in 54 … Continue reading
Occupational Therapy For Independent Living According to various Occupational Therapy Associations, Occupational Therapy helps individuals achieve and hone skills which allow them to live an independent life. These are skills that can be specifically targeted to children and adults within … Continue reading
DSM-5 Autism Disorders The way in which Autism Spectrum Disorders, including Asperger’s Syndrome, are diagnosed are going to radically change in May 2013. At the moment the DSM-4 (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders ) criteria is being used … Continue reading