- Conversation Skills and Autism
- Clubs for People with Autism & Special Needs
- Autism – Evolution in the Making.
- Mainstream Schools vs Special Schools for Autism
- Autism Awareness Month
- Autistic Children’s Pragmatic Language – Conflict Resolution & Social Skills
- Occupational Therapy for Autism.
- DSM-5 Changing Autism Spectrum Disorder Diagnosis
- Autism Spectrum Disorders and Puberty
- Coping with Autism Spectrum Disorder Meltdowns and Behaviours
Powered by Twitter Tools
SEO Booster Lite
Monthly Archives: September 2011
Are Dogs Good Therapy For Children With Autism Yes, pet dogs are very good therapy for children with or without an Autism Spectrum Disorder / ASD, in fact for any one!
The Ten Best Books for Understanding and Treating Autism We have done a great deal of research and reading over the years to get the best knowledge, understanding and methods for treating our daughter with an Autism Spectrum Disorder.