- Conversation Skills and Autism
- Clubs for People with Autism & Special Needs
- Autism – Evolution in the Making.
- Mainstream Schools vs Special Schools for Autism
- Autism Awareness Month
- Autistic Children’s Pragmatic Language – Conflict Resolution & Social Skills
- Occupational Therapy for Autism.
- DSM-5 Changing Autism Spectrum Disorder Diagnosis
- Autism Spectrum Disorders and Puberty
- Coping with Autism Spectrum Disorder Meltdowns and Behaviours
Powered by Twitter Tools
SEO Booster Lite
Monthly Archives: August 2011
Teaching Conversation to a Child with Autism Teaching conversation to a child or adult within the Autism Spectrum of Disorders can be a challenge. Whether it be an individual with severe Autism or a high functioning individual with Asperger Syndrome, … Continue reading →