- Conversation Skills and Autism
- Clubs for People with Autism & Special Needs
- Autism – Evolution in the Making.
- Mainstream Schools vs Special Schools for Autism
- Autism Awareness Month
- Autistic Children’s Pragmatic Language – Conflict Resolution & Social Skills
- Occupational Therapy for Autism.
- DSM-5 Changing Autism Spectrum Disorder Diagnosis
- Autism Spectrum Disorders and Puberty
- Coping with Autism Spectrum Disorder Meltdowns and Behaviours
Powered by Twitter Tools
SEO Booster Lite
Monthly Archives: April 2011
We learned about Music and Sound Therapy for treating Autism (ASD) as well as other Pervasive Development Disorders (PDD), early on our journey with Isy. There are several different types of Sound or Music Therapy, also know as Auditory Stimulation … Continue reading
Modifying Behavior in Autistic Children Schedule and Day strips are a great way to get an Autistic child to understand what is going on on a day to day basis. It teaches them language and can modify their behavior by … Continue reading