- Conversation Skills and Autism
- Clubs for People with Autism & Special Needs
- Autism – Evolution in the Making.
- Mainstream Schools vs Special Schools for Autism
- Autism Awareness Month
- Autistic Children’s Pragmatic Language – Conflict Resolution & Social Skills
- Occupational Therapy for Autism.
- DSM-5 Changing Autism Spectrum Disorder Diagnosis
- Autism Spectrum Disorders and Puberty
- Coping with Autism Spectrum Disorder Meltdowns and Behaviours
Powered by Twitter Tools
SEO Booster Lite
Monthly Archives: March 2011
Teach a Child with Autism Math and Numeracy with an Apple ipad and a Number Line Teaching maths to a child with Autism Spectrum Disorders or special needs can be a difficult task, however if you can find a way … Continue reading
What are you doing for World Autism Awareness Day? The United Nations declared April 2nd World Autism Awareness Day, to increase and develop world knowledge of autism.
How to teach a child with Autism using ABA techniques and the power of positive re-enforcement (Video). Liz has been home tutoring our daughter with Autism – Isy for just over ten years now. She uses a combination of techniques … Continue reading