- Conversation Skills and Autism
- Clubs for People with Autism & Special Needs
- Autism – Evolution in the Making.
- Mainstream Schools vs Special Schools for Autism
- Autism Awareness Month
- Autistic Children’s Pragmatic Language – Conflict Resolution & Social Skills
- Occupational Therapy for Autism.
- DSM-5 Changing Autism Spectrum Disorder Diagnosis
- Autism Spectrum Disorders and Puberty
- Coping with Autism Spectrum Disorder Meltdowns and Behaviours
Powered by Twitter Tools
SEO Booster Lite
Monthly Archives: December 2010
I was just recently having a conversation with a friend about our kids. We were talking about how we as parents influence our children’s behaviours, (with or without ASD). Whether we like it or not we play an enormous role … Continue reading
Over the past few months we have been battling with the “schooling system” in order to be able to school Isy part time and be able to home tutor her on the days she does not attend school.
I came across this article and thought it was definitely worth posting! Research on only one treatment is rigorous enough to earn an A grade By Nancy Shute October 7, 2010 Parents who research treatments for autism are confronted with … Continue reading
We have just seen the movie Temple Grandin after having heard about it in the Adelaide Autism Yahoo Group, and I must admit we thoroughly enjoyed it, I would give it a 10 out of 10, but then again I … Continue reading